Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- For mothers and fathers who want to know the sex of the baby.
- Provides information of embryos in case of chromosomal anomalies.
- For young women with patent fallopian tubes
- Couples with unknown infertility.
- For couples where the male has a mild to moderate alteration in sperm quality and/or quantity
- Female with cervical disorders blocking the sperm to flow from the vagina to the uterus.
- Recommended for men who had a vasectomy
- or any sperm anomalies.